5 Reasons You Should Relocate to Fireside at Norterra in North Phoenix, Arizona Maricopa County 85085
1. Fireside at Norterra was named Arizona’s #1 Master Planned Community in Maricopa County by Arizona Business Magazine’s Ranking Arizona. The prestigious honor reflects quality home construction and outstanding customer service. Fireside at Norterra has clearly won the confidence of homebuyers in Phoenix, Arizona.
2. Amenities in the Fireside at Norterra Community. A Lifestyle Director is available to facilitate the fun and plan daily activities and events, in true Del Webb fashion.
· Impressive Community Center to meet and greet family, friends or associates
· Fitness Center with aerobics and weight rooms for the health conscience means you don’t need to pay for an outside gym membership
· Indoor rock climbing wall for the adventurist that kids also love
· Spa treatment rooms to relax and unwind
· Adult lap & lounge pool plus a separate family pool with water slide
· Tennis and basketball courts for the sports enthusiast
3. Location of Fireside at Norterra. Living in the 85085 zip code in Fireside at Norterra means that you are among a hip, new and growing region of the Valley of the Sun. This can be seen by the retail growth at The Shops at Norterra and the brand new W.L. Gore campus, an international company voted as one of Fortune Magazines “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2011.
You’re only minutes from popular shopping areas, restaurants, banks, and stores for daily errands. Experience the possibilities of the 85085 Lifestyle nearby shopping, dining and entertainment. Within 15-30 minutes, you can be on a golf course enjoying over 300 days of sunshine. Surrounding cities and metropolitan areas offer a unique mix of culture, shopping, sports stadiums, concert arenas, and attractions ranging from the Cosmopolitan to the Southwestern.
The Loop 101 and I-17 freeways give quick, easy access to Anthem, Scottsdale, Glendale, Peoria, downtown Phoenix, and Sky Harbor International Airport. Fireside at Norterra makes any valley destination easily reached, while its peaceful setting still makes you to feel like you’re far away from it all.
4. Nature. Fireside at Norterra is nestled against a mountain preserve offering an intimate and peaceful hillside setting with spectacular views and hiking trails. The surrounding Sonoran Desert offers scenic beauty, miles of natural parkland, picturesque lakes, and a wide variety of activities, events, and attractions for every interest. Within 30 minutes, you can be at Lake Pleasant boating, skiing, fishing or watching a sunset. Celebrate a special occasion on a hot air balloon! Mountain biking, motorcycle riding, ballooning, swimming, hiking …you can have it all!
5. Affordability and Style : Fireside at Norterra is an upscale, classy community with affordable home prices. New build and resale homes available from the $180s, single level and two story. The Maestro series are 1,654 to 2,693 s.f. from the $220’s and the Overlook series are from 1,254 to 1,819 s.f. from the $180’s. Both are available as specs and new builds. Incentives and financing offers available. Find foreclosures, short sales and traditional resale bargains available in Fireside at Norterra. Call or email Kelli Grant for details on new builds, specs or resale homes and townhomes available in Fireside at Norterra. Townhomes available, call or email for pricing.
Come home to Fireside at Norterra and experience the quality and integrity that have made Pulte Homes the nation’s leading homebuilder. At Fireside at Norterra, you’ll get premium features in your home and a thoughtfully planned out community with high-class amenities that suit your interests and lifestyle.
*** BONUS! Like weekend getaways? Prescott, Sedona, Flagstaff, Jerome, and many other cities are within a couple hour drive north on I-17 frwy. Whether you’re looking for a camp ground, a lakeside cabin, a cozy bed & breakfast or a resort in the mountains, you will find all of these options within reach.
Did you know that Northern Arizona has a magnificent wine country? Check out the latest on wineries, wine bars and all things wine at Arizona Vines & Wines. 14 wineries with exquisite wine, history and events available to wine enthusiasts within 1-2 hours from your home at Fireside at Norterra! Tour the Arizona wine country in style with AZ Wine Tours and their extraordinary limo. I can attest to the awesome experience with AZ Wine Tours as I did it in 2011 with a group of friends and it was a fun and exciting day to remember (just don’t drink too much wine and you’ll remember it too!).
Exciting Las Vegas is a 4 hour drive; Rocky Point, Mexico is a 4 hour drive; the ocean of San Diego is a 5 hour drive; the theme parks of Los Angeles are a 6 hour drive; and skiing or rafting in Durango, Colorado are an 8 hour drive or an hour airplane ride!
Other beautiful communities near Fireside at Norterra:
· Sonoran Foothills homes from the mid $100s
· Tramonto homes and townhomes from the $90s
· Tatum Ranch Golf Community apartment style condos, townhomes and homes from the low $100s
Relocating to the Phoenix Arizona? Contact your friendly and professional Relocation Specialist Kelli Grant, resident of 85085 since 2005 and Phoenix resident since 1976, I have enjoyed helping many families, business professionals and retirees relocate or buy a winter home in the area. I am already assisting some of the W.L. Gore employees with their relocation. I go beyond real estate needs. I assist clients with pairing down their winter wardrobe moving from a much colder region, clarify myths and facts about the desert critters, help book hotels for visits to look at properties, provide lists of excellent restaurants, and much more!
Relocation Client Testimony from W.L Gore This Week
A W.L. Gore client relocating from New York wrote this email to me: "After meeting you, we’re even more sure that you are the right person for us. We both found you extremely easy to talk to and very knowledgeable……..the two key ingredients."
Another W.L. Gore employee relocating from Georgia wrote: "Thanks for your assistance in all this. I want you to know that you and Melissa were great to work with and you were both instrumental in making sure this all came together for me. It's a great relief to know I have one less thing to worry about and that the two of you have my back." *** Contact Kelli Grant today for relocation assistance 602-799-5420. ***
Kelli Grant is a CLHMS and Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
www.KelliGrantGroup.com | Real Estate Advisors helping you make decisions best for you.